Monday, 25 May 2020

College bashing...

I am giving in to my passive aggression. Here goes.
I had a bunch of posh B-school folks (read the likes of Anderson etc) approach me with an idea to be the do-er.
Their pitch to me: "blah blah blah.. blah blah blah.. you can fit into this role well (privilege for me), blah blah blah.. o btw, we are all Ivy league folks). Their pitch to me ends.
Then they tell me further- we need you to give life time commitment. Let;s play happy family. In return you will get our love and affection. And anything else tangible, let's talk when we get there...

Believe you me, I have seen so many people in the past couple of years that I have started to choose folks who I can help now. Oh, I can help. I can make the difference. And no- I am not from the Ivy league. Dont have their brains nor their monies.

You smell a hint of envy?? Yea- I agree. I envy their monies. But not their intellect.

I mean: you need to be so egotistic as to sell your college name before your name. Does it matter? This is the place where I tell you that I can recite school drop outs who did better than these jerks.

And I have enough friends and family from these dangerous schools. Trust me-- if you are 16 and still have a chance to go to these colleges/schools- pls do. Chances are that you can live off those years of hard work for the rest of your life.

And yea- I am angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment