As I walked out of yet another mine, I wondered why do I step wrongly- why dont I play a good game of Minesweeper without getting dinged. (or donged :-))
I mean we all choose such terrible things at times in life for ourselves knowing we will fracture a few facial bones. Why?
What makes us stay in relationships where we are redundant? What makes us stay with people who dont feel we are fun or that we are capable of happy times?
I mean I wonder what makes us stay with people who think we are pressurizing them? Are relationships a thing of duress?
Dear god, I hope not.
It's terrible when I become the circus trainer. And yet- I am one. I hate myself that I have stooped so low in my life, that I have started depending on another person. And called it love. There- I said it.
Mirror mirror on the wall- who's the angriest of all?? Of course the bitter me! :-) Whatay!!!
I mean we all choose such terrible things at times in life for ourselves knowing we will fracture a few facial bones. Why?
What makes us stay in relationships where we are redundant? What makes us stay with people who dont feel we are fun or that we are capable of happy times?
I mean I wonder what makes us stay with people who think we are pressurizing them? Are relationships a thing of duress?
Dear god, I hope not.
It's terrible when I become the circus trainer. And yet- I am one. I hate myself that I have stooped so low in my life, that I have started depending on another person. And called it love. There- I said it.
Mirror mirror on the wall- who's the angriest of all?? Of course the bitter me! :-) Whatay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment