Tuesday, 26 May 2020

Mallela teeramlo sirimalle puvvu

It takes an artist to even think of a title like this. I am fortunate enough to be one among a very very few people who got the opportunity to see this movie. And what a movie! I almost didnt want it to end. Like the ice cream you still want. Like the joy of sharing the first kiss- mingled with the fear that this will be the most beautiful moment of your life that will never be repeated. Knowing that the moment is so precious- AND knowing that it will end soon.

I just wish that I never saw this movie- so I would have had the joy of watching it for the first time all over- again!

And that! That is art. That is fk-ing art. And the film maker- G V Rama Raju, take a bow. I finally recognize and realize that you are a living legend.

Sometimes everything overwhelming makes me cry. Like I could be happy- and cry. Sad and weep. Get the picture? I wept buckets after this movie. I cried unabashedly. I felt for the protagonist. I felt for me. I felt for the people. I connected. My demons also connected.

These movies make you realize that you are not alone in this world. Thanks dear earth and parents- for bringing me into this world. I have the fortune of feeling beautiful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment