Let's call me Marcus, the ring master.
I have a great love for circus. I used to check events religiously to figure out where and when the next circus would arrive.
As a spectator, I always was fascinated that wild animals also would perform to a ring master. I was Mike then. A very normal Charlie.
I never realized that one day I would become Marcus. The transformation has been very gradual and eye opening. But very unconscious. I neither remember the goal nor the journey. And yet Mike became Marcus.
On a day like today, and the months that have been, I ponder about the karma of my profession. I make animals jump to my tunes.
Marcus's shoes are super tight and pointy. Truth is Marcus will be alive- even after his death. Long Live Marcus!
I have a great love for circus. I used to check events religiously to figure out where and when the next circus would arrive.
As a spectator, I always was fascinated that wild animals also would perform to a ring master. I was Mike then. A very normal Charlie.
I never realized that one day I would become Marcus. The transformation has been very gradual and eye opening. But very unconscious. I neither remember the goal nor the journey. And yet Mike became Marcus.
On a day like today, and the months that have been, I ponder about the karma of my profession. I make animals jump to my tunes.
Marcus's shoes are super tight and pointy. Truth is Marcus will be alive- even after his death. Long Live Marcus!
No comments:
Post a Comment