There are somethings happening in my life that I want to record for posterity. They are important. They mean a lot to me and they are enriching experiences.
My first concert for an hour with 2 other ladies is happening on the 19th Oct. We are singing 9 songs, none of them I knew or even heard before. The challenge was to learn, practice and sync with the others to make it sound good. Today I do believe the challenges culminated and I heard richness in the output. The practice was brilliant. I am a pantheist and I saw all gods showering. The concert day matters too, but I know in my heart I achieved the greatness I wanted and wished to in this milestone. Cheers. Here's to music. My first savior.
I am swimming in the national aquatic championship this year representing Telangana state. If you know me, you should know I am a patriotic person. I really am. While I am not regional, I will be lying if I said I am not excited. I feel proud that I am representing hope for the state that chose me. I had a few set backs while practicing. My timing is terrible. I slipped and hit my head and shoulder and neck. All of them are needed to get me from point A to B. I am swimming on the 11th of Oct.
Why are these events so important in my life?? I dont really need them to prove I am good/bad or ugly. But if I dont commit myself to events like this, I dont prepare well. I slacken and thats a road to disaster. I let go things easily. These practice sessions though are stressful on my life at times, I still enjoy them.
These sessions help me glimpse into a dream that looks real. And reality that looks like the truth of a dream.
My first concert for an hour with 2 other ladies is happening on the 19th Oct. We are singing 9 songs, none of them I knew or even heard before. The challenge was to learn, practice and sync with the others to make it sound good. Today I do believe the challenges culminated and I heard richness in the output. The practice was brilliant. I am a pantheist and I saw all gods showering. The concert day matters too, but I know in my heart I achieved the greatness I wanted and wished to in this milestone. Cheers. Here's to music. My first savior.
I am swimming in the national aquatic championship this year representing Telangana state. If you know me, you should know I am a patriotic person. I really am. While I am not regional, I will be lying if I said I am not excited. I feel proud that I am representing hope for the state that chose me. I had a few set backs while practicing. My timing is terrible. I slipped and hit my head and shoulder and neck. All of them are needed to get me from point A to B. I am swimming on the 11th of Oct.
Why are these events so important in my life?? I dont really need them to prove I am good/bad or ugly. But if I dont commit myself to events like this, I dont prepare well. I slacken and thats a road to disaster. I let go things easily. These practice sessions though are stressful on my life at times, I still enjoy them.
These sessions help me glimpse into a dream that looks real. And reality that looks like the truth of a dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment