A snail got washed to the shore. It started crawling. It was lost. The world that the snail knew was its home with the ocean. What was its real world? The ocean or the shore?
A baby was pushed out forcibly from a womb. He started wailing like his life depended on it. Ironically it did. He finally landed in the real world. Oh wait a minute, wasnt his past home that too??
Circumstances change. Motivations change. People change. The entire world changes. If a person wants his immediate world to be constant, is that not a real world?
Real world is often dark, deep and constantly evolving. Am I ready for it?
What is this real world that people need to be at peace with? Do I always get it wrong? If real world means I need to see more challenges, then I give up on life. I want to be away and above and beyond this. How else can I cut myself off from the world?
Maybe its true. There is no place as a true place to be. Its only the real world. And only the greatest of the folks understand and thrive in it. Rest just fight and squabble for the inches in the make believe.
I guess there needs to be more dose of reality for me. And I thought it was dead forever. Forever is as forever does.
A baby was pushed out forcibly from a womb. He started wailing like his life depended on it. Ironically it did. He finally landed in the real world. Oh wait a minute, wasnt his past home that too??
Circumstances change. Motivations change. People change. The entire world changes. If a person wants his immediate world to be constant, is that not a real world?
Real world is often dark, deep and constantly evolving. Am I ready for it?
What is this real world that people need to be at peace with? Do I always get it wrong? If real world means I need to see more challenges, then I give up on life. I want to be away and above and beyond this. How else can I cut myself off from the world?
Maybe its true. There is no place as a true place to be. Its only the real world. And only the greatest of the folks understand and thrive in it. Rest just fight and squabble for the inches in the make believe.
I guess there needs to be more dose of reality for me. And I thought it was dead forever. Forever is as forever does.
No comments:
Post a Comment