A slip is all that takes to get a blip on the head. It wont just take your body to the floor, but also your pride and ego. And the worst thing especially for people like me, there is unwanted attention from onlookers.
It could be that my eyes were on my head. It could be that I wasnt focusing on my walking. It could be that I was lost in my performance. Which was terrible. I started day 1 with 50 s for 50 mtr. Day 2 took a sharp dip to 1.20. Day 3 I ended with 60s. I was wondering how to get to 50s with consistency. And the slip took a life time opportunity with it. Almost is.
Gritty eyes, fever, broken pride, shattered ego, muscle pain, head ache, funny vision. I hope its all worth it.
Tears can be welcome, but the body refuses to budge. Oh, and the passive onlookers who have loads of advises and judgments. Thanks, but no thanks. I just need silence in this goddamn world.
It could be that my eyes were on my head. It could be that I wasnt focusing on my walking. It could be that I was lost in my performance. Which was terrible. I started day 1 with 50 s for 50 mtr. Day 2 took a sharp dip to 1.20. Day 3 I ended with 60s. I was wondering how to get to 50s with consistency. And the slip took a life time opportunity with it. Almost is.
Gritty eyes, fever, broken pride, shattered ego, muscle pain, head ache, funny vision. I hope its all worth it.
Tears can be welcome, but the body refuses to budge. Oh, and the passive onlookers who have loads of advises and judgments. Thanks, but no thanks. I just need silence in this goddamn world.
No comments:
Post a Comment