The day before is always powerful. The anxiety, anticipation, excitement and nerves are beyond any imagination. It's real and true. The flutter and the rush is real and true too. And so is the rapidly beating heart. It's not poetry.
The moments through the day actually has nothing to do with the past. Not the preparation or the lack of it. The hope that the situation still has a probability of working out in my favor. Low, but not impossible. Thats the power of the day before.
The hope that tomorrow brings something good is profound. Things could go wrong too. But losing is not wrong for me now. The race is important enough. Against all odds this time I am still going to race. Despite the injuries, I am choosing to go. Lot of them said it's foolish. Lot of them said I am irresponsible and I dont care enough.
What lot of them dont realize is the fact that this race is important enough for me to hedge risk. What lot of them can never ever understand is that I am what I am. Judgment may affect me, but eventually, unfortunately, I will move on. I have moved on. The decision to race this time ensured I killed some more people but hell, I want to live too. It's my life.
Thanks S. For that one last trigger. It means a lot and beyond for me. You were one of them who believed in me and understood how important this is for me.
The moments through the day actually has nothing to do with the past. Not the preparation or the lack of it. The hope that the situation still has a probability of working out in my favor. Low, but not impossible. Thats the power of the day before.
The hope that tomorrow brings something good is profound. Things could go wrong too. But losing is not wrong for me now. The race is important enough. Against all odds this time I am still going to race. Despite the injuries, I am choosing to go. Lot of them said it's foolish. Lot of them said I am irresponsible and I dont care enough.
What lot of them dont realize is the fact that this race is important enough for me to hedge risk. What lot of them can never ever understand is that I am what I am. Judgment may affect me, but eventually, unfortunately, I will move on. I have moved on. The decision to race this time ensured I killed some more people but hell, I want to live too. It's my life.
Thanks S. For that one last trigger. It means a lot and beyond for me. You were one of them who believed in me and understood how important this is for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment