Today. I broke one of my most important code in life. I lost my temper. Not anger. But temper. In some ways, this is still considered ok. But I lost my temper on a five year old girl with no defences built yet.
I made her build one today. A large part of me is resting in peace. Again folks who know me would know that a lot of my emotions are expressed through silence. Especially the not so happy ones. Today my mind gave up containing this in the name of silence.
Silence said I was misusing it. In reality, it said I made a lot of noise that is unbearable to it. It gave me a punishment for life. It made me lose it in front of a kid. I could have hurt the kid. A violent streak in me was unleashed that even scared me out.
The list of unanswered questions only increases. That the violence in silence.
I made her build one today. A large part of me is resting in peace. Again folks who know me would know that a lot of my emotions are expressed through silence. Especially the not so happy ones. Today my mind gave up containing this in the name of silence.
Silence said I was misusing it. In reality, it said I made a lot of noise that is unbearable to it. It gave me a punishment for life. It made me lose it in front of a kid. I could have hurt the kid. A violent streak in me was unleashed that even scared me out.
The list of unanswered questions only increases. That the violence in silence.
No comments:
Post a Comment