Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Why dont you??

I have terrible sense of fashion. But in my head I am a fashionista by my own yard stick. I like the idea of completely dressing up or completely down. And to give my brain some credit, I do think I manage to pull off both the looks ok ish by my standards (which are anyway fk all,  but that's for another day).

I drive my dressing only by comfort. I need roomy, airy, loose fitted clothes that'll allow me to stretch as much as I want to without running the risk of tearing. So on a weekend waxed legs or not, I do like my faded, worn out shorts and comfort tees which are no less than 5 years. I stick to earring studs most of the times. And no other jewelry absolutely.

On a dress up day I choose sari hands down. I love the textures, colors, prints, the borders, the blouses, the everything of a sari that when draped looks and feels like a beautiful story.

The problem really is dressing to work. I end up wearing salwar kameez most of the times and trousers and skirts when I feel like it. My hair is anyway doomed for life. Its on of the most unruly mop I have ever come across. If it were a kid it would be apt to call it a brat with a mind of its own. Horrible thing that. But thats not my problem today.

Do not tell me I havent matched my handbag with my shoes. Or my earrings with the dress. Or my hair do or lack of it with the specs. Or lipstick to nail polish ( thats exaggeration actually, I wear neither). Oh, btw, dont ask me to wear a deo that smells like the toilet freshner in my head.  I really, really dont care. Pretty much, thats my fashion sense. Thanks.

Why dont you instead try it yourself??

No comments:

Post a Comment