Anger could kill (and it does) I would have been dead. And rest of the world too. An angry author is not a good sign. It's stuff that devastation and dystopia are made of.
I was told I am a good writer and yet you wonder why people dont read my books anymore. Have they become older? Irrelevant over time? Or do they carry dust that causes allergy?
Am I losing my craft? I seem to burn draft after draft. All in vain that one day, the book I am working on will eventually get published.
But till then, well- we will only focus on the 1000s of the other books. That are excellent-ly written.
Hey- Dont forget that I am told that I am a good writer.
It's just that no one really reads my books. :-)
I was told I am a good writer and yet you wonder why people dont read my books anymore. Have they become older? Irrelevant over time? Or do they carry dust that causes allergy?
Am I losing my craft? I seem to burn draft after draft. All in vain that one day, the book I am working on will eventually get published.
But till then, well- we will only focus on the 1000s of the other books. That are excellent-ly written.
Hey- Dont forget that I am told that I am a good writer.
It's just that no one really reads my books. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment