When your back is up against the wall and you know there's nobody else who will help.
When there's an onslaught of words that hurt you and you know you are not supposed to behave like a victim.
When all your body produces is anger towards these situations and you are not allowed to react.
All situations are strange. You begin to wonder. Are we all human beings????
And just when you start forgiving, you wonder- how much more? And you also think why only me?
My life has become a standing joke suddenly. I am just becoming someone I dont recognize anymore or relate to anymore. I dont feel good about these days.
And yes- I am very very angry.Towards the people who are/were perhaps the closest to me. Parts of me.
It's strange when you cannot feel what people think.
When there's an onslaught of words that hurt you and you know you are not supposed to behave like a victim.
When all your body produces is anger towards these situations and you are not allowed to react.
All situations are strange. You begin to wonder. Are we all human beings????
And just when you start forgiving, you wonder- how much more? And you also think why only me?
My life has become a standing joke suddenly. I am just becoming someone I dont recognize anymore or relate to anymore. I dont feel good about these days.
And yes- I am very very angry.Towards the people who are/were perhaps the closest to me. Parts of me.
It's strange when you cannot feel what people think.
No comments:
Post a Comment