Live with for a few weeks. And then tell me how we should form an anon group for it.
It's tiring. Annoying. And more importantly extremely weakening. There are these tiny triggers that would just exponentially change the condition in a few minutes.
And when it progresses to puking- well, all the best if you can manage a decent digestion cycle.
I am done in. Not too sick to take time off. But sick enough to feel tired and mmmmm.... depressed. I said it.
I am folding life. I can see where this is all going.
It's tiring. Annoying. And more importantly extremely weakening. There are these tiny triggers that would just exponentially change the condition in a few minutes.
And when it progresses to puking- well, all the best if you can manage a decent digestion cycle.
I am done in. Not too sick to take time off. But sick enough to feel tired and mmmmm.... depressed. I said it.
I am folding life. I can see where this is all going.
No comments:
Post a Comment