I always felt that as long as your parents are alive- you are a kid. To someone in this universe.
But..... But....
There comes a day when you feel you are no more a kid. Somewhere deep inside- something clicks in place.
On that day- you see the juvenile bits in you. And get embarrassed a bit about it. Laugh it off. And walk off picking pieces that were your droppings.
Taking responsibility and accountability of each and every piece of shit that you dropped. Makes sense?
I feel grown up today. Like for real. Not just because I hit puberty 25 years ago. But because I saw something in my life today- that I decided to take charge of.
Obviously it needs to go into a post for my posterity. I want to be able to look back at this post, and smile. And think of the courage and conviction I had to sit thru some chats.
Well- I called a spade a spade. And for that- you need to grow up. Because the world will also call you a spade- and it doesnt matter.
I like!
No comments:
Post a Comment