What should happen when you watch a movie?
Ideally- you should get into the skin of the character. And then your heart should fill up with whatever the character is going thru.
SO much that post the movie- it is very hard to shrug away the character- so much that it reminds you of a part of who you are. So much that it reminds you that you are a human being who is flawed. And that's OK.
Well- that's what Seeta Ramam did to me. Full marks and more to Dulquer. There's a reason he continues to be one of my most fav actors. Full marks to the DOP. Full marks and more to music and cinematography. The writer completely hit the ball out of the park- I mean what awesome writing. It has been ages since I heard dialogues that were so witty and poetic and landed perfect.
What else? Reminds me of greatness. And reminds me of stuff that I miss in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment