Monday, 17 April 2023

Does a reader maketh a writer?

 Hell yeah- terrible one though.

Does one become a writer when they write something? Or when someone reads something?

I have a pretty lonely page here. I keep thinking it is OK when people dont read much of my discrete blog. But... I realized that even the nearest and the dearest ones dont care enough.

I always went back to someone very close to show off something that I must have written as a kid or even as an adult. Actually- I sent a few posts from here where I felt I have done a damn good job (:-)) to a few friends.

I doubt if they read it. But.. it puzzles me. I must be a terrible writer when no one is attracted to the writer in me. No one comes back to read what I write- are people not curious anymore even about people? 

Does it not matter what I think or feel in this world? What a strange place we have become.

We read and follow people who can write concisely n less than 150 characters. But we lost our ability to appreciate a medium form.

What a wonderful world!


No comments:

Post a Comment