Emotions drive emotions. I am an anxious person sometimes. I often thought it was because of my insecurities.
But behind that lies fear and helplessness.
Sometimes - there are thoughts and feelings that is not easy to share with anyone else. Maybe- because we feel we need to protect ourselves or the people around us... Maybe because we dont find acceptance in this world... Maybe because we dont feel belonged.
Many reasons. On some days... I wonder who I am protecting and why?
The only person I need to take care of is just myself. And I am a person who usually loves the edges. And yet.... I am helpless today. And scared of the world around me.
A conversation... A hug. Just some presence around me- even if it's silence.... Just a signal that I am not alone.....
I look at the sky in hope that one day- Into each life, some rain must fall.
On that day- I shall talk. And listen. Stories of ourselves. And Us.
No comments:
Post a Comment