I was a strong person- physically I mean. Mentally tho.... :-) lesser said, the better...
Key word being "past".
I intend to bounce back this year fitter and stronger and leaner (and definitely meaner)...
Why? I have BP and heart issues at the beginning stages. Both of which I want to beat by not eating medicines. Solution?? Well- the doc said take the slow but definite and steady route towards reversing it. Beginning stages- so could be possible. I decided to take the bet.
In my 2 week journey so far- My BP finally touched 125/85 yday. (A low in many many months now). I was diagnosed at 145/95. I lost about a kilo from a fortnight. I am stronger in the sense- I am now able to take two flights of stairs without sweating or feeling like I am having a cardiac arrest. And what else?? I can lift my suitcase instead of carrying it. :-)
I joined back my strength class and I love the "School of Strong". No onle else except Parn understands beaten bodies and how to get them better. Absolutely.
I have a long and a slow journey of solitude and fitness ahead. I have no other choice than taking it. So.. here I am :-)
PS- Week 1 was excruciating.. My body went thru all sorts of things. I was dreaming of food and wondered if it was all worth it.
PPS- Wee 2 was a bit more kinder where both body and mind slowly is getting accustomed to the rigour.
No comments:
Post a Comment