Sunday, 23 April 2023

Of shades and shadows

 I want to make an album... Actually many photo albums clicked by like minded photographer community.

I have 2 big ideas I want to work on...

1. Bharatanatyam photography.. Natural dancers in a calendar. With meaningful poses that tell a story.. Each month tells a story and together- the whole year tells a bigger story... Yes?? This composition is all about different shades/colors, textures and emotions....

2. Next is a wall full of shadows... :-) Photos that tell stories in greys... These pics will only have shadows and nothing else.. But the shadows completely tell their stories in a ark and hushed manner. This will be poetic.. Like all they have to do is step into light and magic happens. In darkness - they have more intense stories to say that cant be told otherwise... What's lurking in these shadows?

So... my concept is around shades and shadows. I cant wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment