Thursday, 5 November 2015

Manasarovar

One of my friends made it there last year. Said it is excruciatingly painful to do the trip. You need to train for it and you need to be mentally fit to take this up. It's not a challenge on your physical self. But you need to be prepared for eventualities and casualities like death too. Yes, death is a casualty out there.

So.. I pondered over it for a few days now. Yes or no? The problem with me is if someone throws a gauntlet, I will pick it up. I have to pick it up. But sometimes I wonder if that's foolish. I wondered and thought about this. I decided not to do it. Atleast not the next year.

I decided not to put my body through undue pressure. I did put it under the bus this year. It takes a bit of time to get over the tiredness. To be fair, my repair is still not done completely.

Hence... 2017? Maybe. Tough luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment