Wednesday, 25 November 2015

The Penultimate Judgment

These are never more than a second away. How do bullies thrive in this world? They are not too many. But the few around make their presence felt.

If you are bullied whose mistake is it? Yours? or the bully's? Well, the answer is quite simple. If someone raped you, whose mistake is it? Of course the one who got raped. Why even think so much?? You see the person never stood up for themselves at the time of need.

Does it sound right? From a neutral aspect it sounds right to me. Sometimes the one fight is necessary. But sometimes the one fight is never enough. Infact it is but counter productive. Because you showed strength, he may not only rape you, but also kill you. Well life is precious for me.

I'd rather get raped and live and than get raped and killed. Yes, that makes me passive aggressive. Yes, that makes me an angry person forever. Yes, that makes me bitter. Yes that shows me that I am not assertive.

But hell, I still am alive. Every moment of my life. Only fking difference is my ego and pride have taken so much of place in me that I dont have any more left.

Yes- pretty much today I admit to myself that perhaps, corporate life is not for me. Today is probably the day that I will admit that I was always a misfit. Today I am just some more dead. With the nature of humanity. The weird idiosyncrasies of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment