Thursday, 5 November 2015

Today is yet another day

Another marathon. Imagine a work day where you are able to actually take 2 hours off from a busy working day to just go to the beach? Catch a meal with your very interesting company... Like a dream right?

I work at making them come true. I will. Life is fun.

Well not really fun, but alright. You know what I mean? It's a private secret, but indulging yourself every now and then have benefits. Next time you are there steaming your ears out, relax. Sit back. Think. Dream. And then run to make it true. It works every bloody single time.

Who doesnt have problems in life? Meh??- Nah! :-)

Here's to another marathon. Another day. Oh, and some more pride. Because today is a day well accomplished. I not only fked someone's happiness, I raped it too. There. I said it. In my view bullying is mental abuse. So... are you empowered enough to overcome it?

No comments:

Post a Comment