Not really. Not at all infact. Quite the opposite.
I lie. I am angry.
I sigh. I am manipulative.
I cry. I am negative.
I can be many things not considered right in this world.
But...
I am happy. I try.
I will make sure you are happy if you are my friend.
I will eat with you and make you laugh.
"I do not not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
And no, in difficult times, I cant promise I will be there for you. I may be fighting my private battles which are bigger than yours in my head. My mindspace is quite limited.
I will apologize from the bottom of my heart for this. And pretty much it.
I am still bad. Dont come too close. You see, I can vanish.
I lie. I am angry.
I sigh. I am manipulative.
I cry. I am negative.
I can be many things not considered right in this world.
But...
I am happy. I try.
I will make sure you are happy if you are my friend.
I will eat with you and make you laugh.
"I do not not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
And no, in difficult times, I cant promise I will be there for you. I may be fighting my private battles which are bigger than yours in my head. My mindspace is quite limited.
I will apologize from the bottom of my heart for this. And pretty much it.
I am still bad. Dont come too close. You see, I can vanish.
No comments:
Post a Comment