Ultimate death (if not accidental) comes when body wants to die in my view. As you grow older, some portions of you start dying. Your beliefs, trust, some habits, faith, some views, opinions, some soul, spirit, some health and wealth too. Paradoxically, you also re-build your system based on all the new changes.
I dont know if this is good or bad. But this is just a fact. I may want to buy a house now. 10 years later, I would probably want to buy a bigger house. Or based on the metamorphosis I have gone through, I may sell the existing house and move to the smaller one. Take rest of the cash and travel. Or indulge in charity. It could be many things. But accepting that your body, mind and soul will go through these changes is important.
I am not the same as I was at 20. But sometimes, amusingly enough, I feel I was like this at 10. I dont know if this is cyclic. Meaning at 40, I may end up like 20. Or not. But unfortunately enough, I cant even predict it anymore. What causes turbulence in life is that we are never enough prepared for these changes. The not-so-logical endings and weird and bizarre beginnings mostly because the body is never prepared for it.
The roles are not so clear anymore. The grey areas are only widening in life. Life is no more running on the basis of SOP made on the categories of caste, age, creed, race, economics or place. Its just a void in the grey. The more prepared we are to assume the unexpected, the better we are able to cope. And hope.
Life is crazy, but heck I signed up to be living it. To experience it to the fullest. To live each moment to the fullest. The day I dont feel like it, is the day I am dead anyway.
Here is to another ending. And new beginnings.
I dont know if this is good or bad. But this is just a fact. I may want to buy a house now. 10 years later, I would probably want to buy a bigger house. Or based on the metamorphosis I have gone through, I may sell the existing house and move to the smaller one. Take rest of the cash and travel. Or indulge in charity. It could be many things. But accepting that your body, mind and soul will go through these changes is important.
I am not the same as I was at 20. But sometimes, amusingly enough, I feel I was like this at 10. I dont know if this is cyclic. Meaning at 40, I may end up like 20. Or not. But unfortunately enough, I cant even predict it anymore. What causes turbulence in life is that we are never enough prepared for these changes. The not-so-logical endings and weird and bizarre beginnings mostly because the body is never prepared for it.
The roles are not so clear anymore. The grey areas are only widening in life. Life is no more running on the basis of SOP made on the categories of caste, age, creed, race, economics or place. Its just a void in the grey. The more prepared we are to assume the unexpected, the better we are able to cope. And hope.
Life is crazy, but heck I signed up to be living it. To experience it to the fullest. To live each moment to the fullest. The day I dont feel like it, is the day I am dead anyway.
Here is to another ending. And new beginnings.
No comments:
Post a Comment