When the blood just leaks, making your body tired and weak...
Oh the waste blood in me, why do you also make me meek?
If you dont take care of the peak, beware of the havoc it can wreak.
My pathetic attempt at poetry. :-) We had a fun conversation between the women folk today. I wrote it once on my blog before, and I will write it again. Women are hormonal. We cant help. You know what?? Fk, we dont even want to try doing it anymore- helping ourselves I mean. It only adds to the stress. I am a woman and I have to atleast respect myself for who I am and what I possess.
Fk it is true we have them periods. And it is also true that we PMS. Well most of us do. So men might as well get used to this fact. That not just wives, but also women colleagues have all the womanly problems. :-)
So next time I am pms-ing, I am going to tell my team not to bother me because I am PMS-ing. It doesnt mean we will work any lesser. You duffers, it means just be a little more sensitive to your surroundings.
Male clan- you dont need to protect us anymore. We moved on. Yes we love it when you care for us, but please dont be too intrusive when we dont need it. :-) We have our moments. Respect them.
Yes, I am PMS-ing. There. I said it. :-)
Oh the waste blood in me, why do you also make me meek?
If you dont take care of the peak, beware of the havoc it can wreak.
My pathetic attempt at poetry. :-) We had a fun conversation between the women folk today. I wrote it once on my blog before, and I will write it again. Women are hormonal. We cant help. You know what?? Fk, we dont even want to try doing it anymore- helping ourselves I mean. It only adds to the stress. I am a woman and I have to atleast respect myself for who I am and what I possess.
Fk it is true we have them periods. And it is also true that we PMS. Well most of us do. So men might as well get used to this fact. That not just wives, but also women colleagues have all the womanly problems. :-)
So next time I am pms-ing, I am going to tell my team not to bother me because I am PMS-ing. It doesnt mean we will work any lesser. You duffers, it means just be a little more sensitive to your surroundings.
Male clan- you dont need to protect us anymore. We moved on. Yes we love it when you care for us, but please dont be too intrusive when we dont need it. :-) We have our moments. Respect them.
Yes, I am PMS-ing. There. I said it. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment