I am snobbish. I had the access to some of the best hotels and clubs (hell yeah, the memberships were exclusive) when I was growing up. We were not rich. But most of my family had powers of office. I have seen them never misusing it. Infact I have not seen them even use it to the fullest.
I consider myself a hard worker. More than that, I bring my all to the stuff I choose to do. Thats an advantage I grew up with. I had choices and I made sure that I exercised them thru out to the fullest.
Today. I made a choice that perhaps was not right. It bothers me immensely that I did not pause. Makes me personally feel like a dork. Maybe I am a certified A grade snob. Today I know my hunch about me is true.
I promised to myself I will not tread into waters I have no business to sail in. Its not profitable.
I consider myself a hard worker. More than that, I bring my all to the stuff I choose to do. Thats an advantage I grew up with. I had choices and I made sure that I exercised them thru out to the fullest.
Today. I made a choice that perhaps was not right. It bothers me immensely that I did not pause. Makes me personally feel like a dork. Maybe I am a certified A grade snob. Today I know my hunch about me is true.
I promised to myself I will not tread into waters I have no business to sail in. Its not profitable.
No comments:
Post a Comment