Sunday, 20 December 2015

My father... Let my country awake

Another trip to Delhi. The feeling of insecurity and the feeling of being unsafe in the city just emphasizes yet again. 

Not that I faced anything bad or out of the ordinary. Infact I dont have any data points to back me up on this. Its just a qualitative hunch. Gut instinct that keeps telling you time and again to run. Take a flight. 

I could have easily walked away from places where there is hazaar security. The amount of 'watching' and staring as if you were an alien is just ridiculous. To the point that even when you collect all the wits and stare back hard, the lookers still wont look away. Unfortunately when they refuse to look away, they have won a psychological war over me.

An astrologer once mentioned to me that my dad is my strength. :-) I did free ride over him all my life and still continue doing so. If I can still step into places like Hyd and Delhi it is only because my father is around somewhere watching my back. But father, please let my country awake. 


No comments:

Post a Comment