Where is the limit? Sky? Beyond sky? What are the last few inches we fight for? Where are they? Ultimately I have my home. I have my boundaries and there is safety in these boundaries. Sometimes you get away from the safety. You crave for uncertainty. Good or bad? You need open spaces. You need wider areas.
Death hits you in the boundaries. No wonder most of the dead find their way home underground. I am not dead. I wander around in the universe. I truly believe i am earth's kid. But I am more dead. There is no resting in peace in being a little more dead unfortunately.
Where else do you find peace? Not here, not there. Neither up, nor down. It's just never there anywhere. Was never there anyway. The chimera. It died.
Death hits you in the boundaries. No wonder most of the dead find their way home underground. I am not dead. I wander around in the universe. I truly believe i am earth's kid. But I am more dead. There is no resting in peace in being a little more dead unfortunately.
Where else do you find peace? Not here, not there. Neither up, nor down. It's just never there anywhere. Was never there anyway. The chimera. It died.
No comments:
Post a Comment