Contrary to all beliefs, I think I am fairly predictable where my state of mind is concerned.
If you were a part of my family, you would know that I have an OCD about cleanliness. Yes, I exactly need to have everything in their designated place and have a place for every thing that enters my home. If I dont know where to place certain object (or people too- ouch!), they dont enter my house.
Any clutter that I see at home will reflect my mind immediately and I can feel my mind cluttered. My emotions cluttered. Thats how bad my OCD is.
Stay away from me. :-) Totally not worth it.
If you were a part of my family, you would know that I have an OCD about cleanliness. Yes, I exactly need to have everything in their designated place and have a place for every thing that enters my home. If I dont know where to place certain object (or people too- ouch!), they dont enter my house.
Any clutter that I see at home will reflect my mind immediately and I can feel my mind cluttered. My emotions cluttered. Thats how bad my OCD is.
Stay away from me. :-) Totally not worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment