It really is. In my view when someone tells us talking solves problems, I will vehemently disagree. I disagree because nobody, and nobody absolutely will have the honesty to talk and solve problems. The inches will never be gained.
Talking involves more than one person. Picture this. If even as a person you talk to your self , to your body, your mind and soul, you know it's never the truth. You cant (atleast I cant) admit the stark naked truth to your own self.
When we cant admit things to ourselves, how in the hell would we be able to manage a conversation to solve problems? I am truly cutting myself off from the world. I know the friends who I stopped talking to. Really close friends. I do care for them still. Worry for them. But unfortunately I am not a great person to be with right now. I need to sort myself before I make a full on entry into the people/social scenario again.
I feel the restlessness creeping in. Yet again. Last time it did not help me. I am sure as hell that this time it wont help me either. And no, this is not my rant about what is wrong with the world. This is my rant about confused statue of mind. A place where you really dont know if you are running the right race. And even if it is right, this time for a change you just dont feel like running anymore. But because you soo like this race, you just want to walk along the track when others are running. Is that slacking?
Talking- pah! who needs it? Losers like me dont. And cant ever do it right anyway. Lots of stakes. But well, the gamble was made. And I am lost. I think I will lose. But this time, I am not OK to lose. I am not prepared. I cant let my soul die.
Talking involves more than one person. Picture this. If even as a person you talk to your self , to your body, your mind and soul, you know it's never the truth. You cant (atleast I cant) admit the stark naked truth to your own self.
When we cant admit things to ourselves, how in the hell would we be able to manage a conversation to solve problems? I am truly cutting myself off from the world. I know the friends who I stopped talking to. Really close friends. I do care for them still. Worry for them. But unfortunately I am not a great person to be with right now. I need to sort myself before I make a full on entry into the people/social scenario again.
I feel the restlessness creeping in. Yet again. Last time it did not help me. I am sure as hell that this time it wont help me either. And no, this is not my rant about what is wrong with the world. This is my rant about confused statue of mind. A place where you really dont know if you are running the right race. And even if it is right, this time for a change you just dont feel like running anymore. But because you soo like this race, you just want to walk along the track when others are running. Is that slacking?
Talking- pah! who needs it? Losers like me dont. And cant ever do it right anyway. Lots of stakes. But well, the gamble was made. And I am lost. I think I will lose. But this time, I am not OK to lose. I am not prepared. I cant let my soul die.
No comments:
Post a Comment