Hear this fab song in full volume of your-whatever-range of sound system.
I love the song... I love the video. I loved Madhavan. I am in love with the girl... Her name is SHalini. She acted in 2 or 3 movies (to my knowledge) and married the actor Ajith (Tam actor)...
They are both so natural and so not conscious of themselves.. Very dancy song for me.. If I were a dancer or atleast even if I were a wee bit comfy about the idea of me dancing, I will dirty dance to this- easily.
A sharp contrast to the song in Hindi that Rani Mukherjee and the joker Ash's ex by friend... And the song was murdered in Hindi by both the singer and the BGM adaptation.
The song in tam was sung by SP Charan- SPB's sonny. I love his voice for this song.
In short. Please watch it and tell me what you think?
How exactly has rani mukherji and Vivek oberoi managed to mess this up?
ReplyDeleteThe Hindi song sounds similar and just has lyrics that I can understand!
Or possibly you just have the hots for a semi naked madhavan :P