We judge people through out our lives. We also teach how to judge to our next generation as well- based on our boundaries. And likes and dislikes. Which are btw again judgments. And no, I am not being self righteous. I judge too all the time. Every single time it matters.
But wonder what makes a person judge the other person so much that we dont even give a chance to defend? Who gives people this power? Society? Who is society? Does this society come to rescue when you need anything for yourselves? As an example does this society help you when you need money for cancer treatment? In my aunt's case when she was diagnosed some 'good' folks pooled in money. Did hospitals who are part of society reduce fees in the hospi? Not a fking single penny. When 'Nirbhaya' was raped, we raised a hue and cry against this society- by the society. What happened? We had hundreds of other rapes. We did the candle march. The society. Did it help?
What are these boundaries created by this society? And why are these important in my life? So am I now good or bad? I just shunned society. I am bad. Am I? How does it matter anyway? I am just one of the society too. Unfortunately out of the average graph. Agreed- I am weird too. I am wired like that.
I shall say it loudly again- when it matters, none of them will come to our rescue. Not a single one. They are bound by everything we created.
But wonder what makes a person judge the other person so much that we dont even give a chance to defend? Who gives people this power? Society? Who is society? Does this society come to rescue when you need anything for yourselves? As an example does this society help you when you need money for cancer treatment? In my aunt's case when she was diagnosed some 'good' folks pooled in money. Did hospitals who are part of society reduce fees in the hospi? Not a fking single penny. When 'Nirbhaya' was raped, we raised a hue and cry against this society- by the society. What happened? We had hundreds of other rapes. We did the candle march. The society. Did it help?
What are these boundaries created by this society? And why are these important in my life? So am I now good or bad? I just shunned society. I am bad. Am I? How does it matter anyway? I am just one of the society too. Unfortunately out of the average graph. Agreed- I am weird too. I am wired like that.
I shall say it loudly again- when it matters, none of them will come to our rescue. Not a single one. They are bound by everything we created.
No comments:
Post a Comment