Saturday, 21 May 2016

124 - Cinderella's missing shoes

I bought me new shoes today. Finally.

Long due. I wanted to buy this for some time now. For a long time. Really long. You'd think what's the big deal about shoes? It is a big deal. Shoes have always been a big deal for me. The last one that I had was around 8 years old this year and I bought them in London for 28 pounds. It was big monies for a student. A pound then was around 87 INR. And I used them extensively. Really extensively.

Today. I gave those Nikes away. And bought myself Skechers. Double the cost after 8 years.

I hate to compare but the new pair seem so freaking light on my feet. I ran today and it felt like I was flying. Nikes had become heavy on my ankle. But they were there for me at the time of my need. The lighter ones now? I wont need them as much as I did my older shoes.

Cinderella finally found the lighter shoes to match her feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment