Saturday, 21 May 2016

126 - Thunk. Pound. Just do it.

Running gives me thinking time. Actually it just tires the sh!t out of me. So much that I just need to sit somewhere and concentrate on my breathing. It blanks out everything else. That's how anger seeps out of me. Or atleast that's how I try.

I ran today. I ran like there is no tomorrow. I ran in my head. With my body. As always at a pace where I thought I shall kill myself, I halted.

Today. Nothing gave me solace. What I was running away from did not go away. What I ran towards to was nowhere in sight. The journey was mindless. And the run felt useless. One of those runs where you feel that empty calories burnt. That was never the target. No wonder the calories burnt felt so empty.

On days like this I do wonder what human race runs towards? What is the focus that we all strive towards? Why is society so important?

I am a broken person. I admit to my flaws. I am stubborn and egotistic. Foolish. I am a lot of things negative. I dont share myself beyond my skin. So yea, I dont think like the other 95 percent people do. Dont they call it diversity? Minority? We as a society are never ok to embrace people who think a little differently. We love judging before anything else. When I know I am not going to get acceptance, why am I supposed to be OK with how this society is framed? There is no place for me there.

This. This space is my place. This is my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment