https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovgWK5aQcpM
Neelambari didnt sound better. Now. It is seriously the blindspots I have because of the confirmed crush I have on him. Or. It really is bliss.
I do believe these are not blindspots.
And I just do not have enough words to describe the chemistry he and Akkarai share on stage. They are a blast on stage.
I do wonder if they rehearse all those moments which look impromptu. If they do, then well, they are fantastic actors too, I say! :-) :-)
But on Akkarai, I must write another post. She is fantastic. Almost like Akkarai only talks thru her smile and violin. :-) :-)
TMK and Akkarai- you folks are fantastic. Amazing. Bow!
Neelambari didnt sound better. Now. It is seriously the blindspots I have because of the confirmed crush I have on him. Or. It really is bliss.
I do believe these are not blindspots.
And I just do not have enough words to describe the chemistry he and Akkarai share on stage. They are a blast on stage.
I do wonder if they rehearse all those moments which look impromptu. If they do, then well, they are fantastic actors too, I say! :-) :-)
But on Akkarai, I must write another post. She is fantastic. Almost like Akkarai only talks thru her smile and violin. :-) :-)
TMK and Akkarai- you folks are fantastic. Amazing. Bow!
No comments:
Post a Comment