Saturday, 7 September 2019

230 - Too lazy to fetch water

I saw my wilting Tulsi plant yesterday night in the balcony. And wondered what was up with her especially when it was raining incessantly for the past couple of days.

I watered the plant nonetheless. And today morning when I saw her, she was all happy and swaying. The plant is so sensitive!!! :-)

Like us human beings. All we want sometimes can be water which we are unable to ask. If only those elusive drops of water touch us... If only someone noticed. Observed enough in our lives to pause and care enough.

Of course there is a difference- the plant cannot talk. And well, we can. We have the ability to repair ourselves. So what stops us from getting the glass of water for ourselves???

Sigh. Thing is that gesture when someone takes note and does something for you repairs many more things than just quenching thirst.


No comments:

Post a Comment