Sunday, 22 September 2019

238 - Riot called "Ee nagaraaniki emaindi?"

OK, it's damn funny. I have to accept.

While there is not much of story going in it, it is just a laughing riot. It is about a bunch of 4 friends who go all the way back to school. So literally grew up together. Grew out, and came back. :-)

There are these bouncer dialogues that's just ahm-az-ing. :-) :-)

I enjoyed the writing. And for gult movies, this one takes the cake in the genres that are like "the hangover" etc.

There's this especially funny dialogue that goes when there is a context where one of the friends have introduce all his other friends to someone. It goes like, "meet my friends, A, B and this guy C is my driver". :-) (And the movie has got literally a hundred of such ROTFL moments). :-)

And the slang is natural enough. The acting is exceedingly fking brilliant.

Telugu cinema has arrived if they were able to crack this genre without making it sound OTT.

I louuved it. I am going to easily watch this again in a couple of weeks and it may sound fresh enough again.


No comments:

Post a Comment