Details will come some other day. Suffice to say, I am back to the real world after a surreal experience...
I have never been with myself ever before in the way that I have been in the last few days. It is not as simple as I thought- the vow to not talk, not communicate, not be in touch with the real world. No watch. No gadgets. Get the picture?
All you get is the silence that echoes with the sun that rises and sets. The river Sutlej that flows. The dew on the grass. The creatures that surround us. The food that's full of life.
And nothing else. So much that coming back to the civilization still makes me feel that the world out there was far more fulfilling. And real. More real than this real. Ethereal.
Deep breath. The pedal to slow down has been activated.
Life's good. It is I, me and myself. And the universe. What a union, I say!
I have never been with myself ever before in the way that I have been in the last few days. It is not as simple as I thought- the vow to not talk, not communicate, not be in touch with the real world. No watch. No gadgets. Get the picture?
All you get is the silence that echoes with the sun that rises and sets. The river Sutlej that flows. The dew on the grass. The creatures that surround us. The food that's full of life.
And nothing else. So much that coming back to the civilization still makes me feel that the world out there was far more fulfilling. And real. More real than this real. Ethereal.
Deep breath. The pedal to slow down has been activated.
Life's good. It is I, me and myself. And the universe. What a union, I say!
No comments:
Post a Comment