Wednesday, 1 April 2015

An ode

Some reads affect you for the content in it. And some because of the emotion. And then there are some that can surprise you- when you least expect it. While I am generally trying to re brand my blog and trying to revive http://marriagemarket.blogspot.in/ I cant but help feel nostalgic. For all the broken twigs, battered spirits and bruised souls. For all the happy laughs, some good people and newer beginnings. Energy and enthusiasm are permanent residents which constantly keep a watch out for the silent depression that creeps in.

There's a Jane Austen, Shakespeare, Salinger who make us think. There is also a Sammy, Kans, AI and LS who can surprise minds at a time when you least expect it. Pleasantly. They shake up the layers and show you how basic and naked you are. That no layer is as well defended as you thought it is. That tears are not sadness. The salt in them is good. Manna to the senses.

The people who I prefer to stay out of touch, its not you, its me. The random quotient in me that is operating. I am possessed. Stay away. Life's better.

Take a bow: Living, breathing, humane friend-authors. You inspire me.


No comments:

Post a Comment