A shuffling noise momentarily distracts me. Distracted me enough to take notice of the handsome man with a devilishly sparking smile. He told me a kind, "hello there.. how are you?" And I said to him, I was just about fine. He came behind me and touched my tunic drawstrings. The last physical layer that took care of my modesty.
I can swear that my blood pressure spiked with nervousness. He was nice enough to ask me if he could undo the knot. I wondered if he asked me about the one in my stomach. He meant my tunic. He was still looking at me for my consent. I cringed once more, this time visibly. To make me more comfortable with the idea, he told me he'd seen a lot of naked women before. I tried a weak smile and gathered my wits and said to him, "you have not seen mine." Thank god I did not croak. Confidence did not leave me alone. He gave me the indulgent smile once again and asked me what are we going to do about the situation.
Of course I needed him. Wanted him quite desperately. Badly. The prick was only a few inches away to give me the relief I craved for. I told him to go ahead and untie the strings that held my virtue. My modesty. The conservative bits of my mind took leave after the mental battle. The idea of relief won over in that weak moment.
Minutes later, after more groans in the air, I could sense the numbing-ness. I almost moaned in relief. Passed out. The pleasure out of the sensation was the ones poems are made of.
I kicked labour's a$$ with the epidural.
I can swear that my blood pressure spiked with nervousness. He was nice enough to ask me if he could undo the knot. I wondered if he asked me about the one in my stomach. He meant my tunic. He was still looking at me for my consent. I cringed once more, this time visibly. To make me more comfortable with the idea, he told me he'd seen a lot of naked women before. I tried a weak smile and gathered my wits and said to him, "you have not seen mine." Thank god I did not croak. Confidence did not leave me alone. He gave me the indulgent smile once again and asked me what are we going to do about the situation.
Of course I needed him. Wanted him quite desperately. Badly. The prick was only a few inches away to give me the relief I craved for. I told him to go ahead and untie the strings that held my virtue. My modesty. The conservative bits of my mind took leave after the mental battle. The idea of relief won over in that weak moment.
Minutes later, after more groans in the air, I could sense the numbing-ness. I almost moaned in relief. Passed out. The pleasure out of the sensation was the ones poems are made of.
I kicked labour's a$$ with the epidural.
I am rolling on the floor groaning.....errr....laughing!!!!
ReplyDelete