Kans gently pointed today morning that a lot has changed in the way I write. The word he used was 'sombre'. I admit to being frivolous decade ago. I had a clear thought process and more importantly, I was a straight forward person. The years made me more clinical (and cynical) in the name of diplomacy and professionalism.
I liked me a lot more then. Things affected me and gave my mental state a chance to react. Which is more than what I can say now.
Of course the books that I experienced in the last decade has changed over the eras.
I liked me a lot more then. Things affected me and gave my mental state a chance to react. Which is more than what I can say now.
Of course the books that I experienced in the last decade has changed over the eras.
No comments:
Post a Comment