Monday, 6 April 2015

Sigh, Sigh...

I'd throw an open challenge that if you ever saw this video here, you will grin. Not just smile but grin. I usually prefer the layered way of story telling to the straight forward, bang in your face variety. And to direct a shot like this, you need million layers in your mind.

It's easy to think of this in a sugar candy romance way. Atleast that is what they show to the eyes. Take it from me. It's much more than what meets the eye.

I give all the points and some to Madhavan for under playing the role and making his presence felt even in silence. Simran should definitely go with the no-make up look. The chemistry is something that dreams are made of, but well- who's looking at the chemistry. :)

The movie Kannathil Mutthamittal will probably need 10 different posts to cover each of the parts of the movie and another 10 posts to describe and review the whole one.


No comments:

Post a Comment