I have to borrow a brilliant line Sammy.
"I only had a vague idea how even vanilla sex actually worked."
As compared to the current reads of 12 year olds barely into a sanitary pad or 2, who have doctorates on shades of grey. :)
So, I wonder how a conversation would go between 2 thirteen year olds.
Girl1- Have you checked out the latest flavor in the market??
G2- The bubble gum one?? Oh its too sweet. I dint like it.
G1- No re, I am talking about peaches and cream?
G2- Hang on, are you not talking about the dull-dos??
G1- Ummm..no!! Damn, is your make love life so boring?? Dude, I was talking about cone- domes!!! D-uh!
:-) :-)
"I only had a vague idea how even vanilla sex actually worked."
As compared to the current reads of 12 year olds barely into a sanitary pad or 2, who have doctorates on shades of grey. :)
So, I wonder how a conversation would go between 2 thirteen year olds.
Girl1- Have you checked out the latest flavor in the market??
G2- The bubble gum one?? Oh its too sweet. I dint like it.
G1- No re, I am talking about peaches and cream?
G2- Hang on, are you not talking about the dull-dos??
G1- Ummm..no!! Damn, is your make love life so boring?? Dude, I was talking about cone- domes!!! D-uh!
:-) :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment